Part-time with 3 month contract, and possibility of full-time employment.
Things You Will Own (Responsibilities)
- Work alongside UI/UX Team to develop, revise and improve web user interface with human factors and usability in mind.
- A user-experience-first mentality.
Things You Must Have (Requirements):
- Expertise with frontend CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, UI Kit, Foundation CSS, Tailwind etc.)
- Experience with frontend JS libraries, including: jQuery, Vue.js, GreenSock, ThreeJS, HTML5, SASS, LESS, Vanilla JS, React, and React Native.
- Experience with JS Animation/Graphic libraries like GreenSock, Anime.js, Lottie, Three.js (Highly Preferred)
- Continuous Integration development and GIT workflows
- An eye and passion for beautiful and functional UI/UX.
- Willingness to learn new and developing technologies.
- Works well in an agile environment with interdisciplinary teams.
How To Apply:
Re-create the animation below in Codepen, add link to completed Pen in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include cover letter, resume and portfolio link.
Animation is not required to apply but definitely preferred.