This position is for a User Interface (UI) Designer interested in data driven websites and applications. The ideal candidate is exceptional at creating clean, precise design, has superior technical design skills, and can take ideas and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You will be responsible for the look and feel, information flows or wireframes, and visual aesthetics of our projects, and work closely with our engineers to implement the designs. This is an opportunity to build high-quality products from the ground up with a great team. The candidate should bring strong vision and a penchant for applying new technologies for Websites and Applications.
Position is on contract basis for first 6-months and will likely transition to full-time for right candidate.
Things You Will Own (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for production and completion of User-Interface Designs and User-Experience Workflows
- UI Animations Prototyping
- Develop Use Cases and Workflows for websites and applications
- Assist in managing the project goals and client expectations
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process with documentation to support your vision
- Ensure the quality and usability of the design across mobile, tablet, and desktop interfaces
- Do extensive research and continually stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Confidently present your work and ideas to the clients and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Deliver files and assets to development team for frontend implementation of design
- Assist in Quality Assurance testing
- Bring a user-experience-first mentality
Things You Must Have (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience as a professional UI/UX Designer.
- Experience with UI Design Tools including Adobe CC, Figma, Invision
- Bonus: Experience with Animation Prototyping in After Effects
- Detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator
- Basic understanding of frontend development including HTML, CSS, and JS
- An eye and passion for beautiful and functional UI/UX
- Willingness to learn new and developing technologies and systems
- Works well in an agile environment with interdisciplinary teams